- Aaron Rodgers
- Team GB
- Pos QB
- Status AActive
- Manager FA
- Deion Sanders reacts to Julio trade, Rodgers' future, NFC EastFri, Jun 18 at 5:44pm
Jackson State head coach Deion Sanders joins "NFL Total Access" to talk about his first season as a college HC, drama surrounding quarterbacks this offseason, changes to player number rules in the NFL and more.
- Cliff Avril's Top 5 most difficult QBs to sack entering '21Thu, Jun 17 at 5:09pm
NFL Network's Cliff Avril's Top 5 most difficult QBs to sack entering the NFL 2021 season.
- 'GMFB' reacts to Aaron Rodgers' nonchalant approach to offseason dramaWed, Jun 16 at 7:04am
The "Good Morning Football" crew reacts to Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers' nonchalant attitude regarding offseason rumors and drama.
- Brady, Rodgers preview 'The Match: Champions for Charity' eventTue, Jun 15 at 4:46pm
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers preview "The Match: Champions for Charity" event.
- Pioli on Mark Murphy's comments about Aaron RodgersTue, Jun 15 at 7:18am
NFL Network's Scott Pioli responds to Green Bay Packers President and CEO Mark Murphy's comments on QB Aaron Rodgers.
- James Jones reacts to Mark Murphy's comments on Aaron Rodgers' future in G.B.Mon, Jun 14 at 4:21pm
NFL Network's James Jones reacts to Green Bay Packers President Mark Murphy's comments on quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
- Garafolo: Players Packers could pursue to make Aaron Rodgers happyFri, Jun 11 at 4:23pm
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo highlights players who the Green Bay Packers could still pursue to make quarterback Aaron Rodgers happy.
- Brandt: Deshaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers would make Broncos 'top 10 team'Thu, Jun 10 at 7:21am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses whether the Denver Broncos should make a move at the QB position.
- Schrager: It's 'insulting' to say Packers can't compete in NFC without RodgersThu, Jun 10 at 6:58am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses whether the Green Bay Packers can compete in the NFC without QB Aaron Rodgers.