- Team KC
- Manager FA
- Are the Browns and Chiefs neck and neck in the AFC? 'GMFB' weighs inMon, Jun 14 at 7:37am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses whether the Cleveland Browns and Kansas City Chiefs are neck and neck in the AFC.
- Kay Adams' Top 5 'way-too-early' fantasy WRs for 2021Fri, Jun 11 at 7:27am
NFL Network's Kay Adams breaks down her top five way-too-early fantasy WRs for 2021.
- Pelissero: A Round 6 pick could emerge as Chiefs starter in '21Thu, Jun 10 at 4:21pm
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reveals which Round 6 draft pick could emerge as a Kansas City Chiefs starter in the 2021 season following an injury to offensive lineman Kyle Long.
- Mike Rob, Willie McGinest share their top three tandemsMon, Jun 7 at 5:11pm
NFL Network's Mike Rob and Willie McGinest share their top three tandems heading into the 2021 NFL season.
- Which rookie WRs are most likely to succeed? | 'NFL Total Access'Thu, Jun 3 at 4:37pm
NFL Network's James Jones and Andrew Hawkins identify rookie wide receivers who are most likely to succeed in 2021.
- Mahomes on toe: 'If there was a game (today), I'd be able to play'Thu, Jun 3 at 4:15pm
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes says that if there was a game today, he would be able to play after undergoing surgery to repair turf toe in February.
- Do Chiefs have any chance of landing Julio Jones? | 'Around The NFL'Fri, May 28 at 11:11am
NFL Network's "Around the NFL" crew explores the possibility of the Kansas City Chiefs landing Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones in a trade this offseason.
- Palmer: Chiefs won't limit how Mahomes plays outside of pocket due to injuries sustained in '20Wed, May 26 at 6:53am
NFL Network's James Palmer discusses what the Kansas City Chiefs will do differently with QB Patrick Mahomes in 2021.